This cookies policy applies between you, the User of this Website and Amy Rowlinson, the owner and provider of this Website.
Please read this cookies policy carefully.
Definitions and interpretation
In this cookies policy, the following definitions are used:
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
Scope of this cookies policy
3. This cookies policy applies only to the actions of Amy Rowlinson and Users with respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Amy Rowlinson is the "data controller". This means that Amy Rowlinson determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
6. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
7. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Amy Rowlinson to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
8. This Website may place the following Cookies:
9. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
10. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
11. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
12. For more information generally on cookies, including how to disable them, please refer to aboutcookies.org. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer.
13. You may not transfer any of your rights under this cookies policy to any other person. We may transfer our rights under this cookies policy where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
14. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of this cookies policy (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of this cookies policy will not be affected.
15. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
16. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Changes to this cookies policy
17. Amy Rowlinson reserves the right to change this cookies policy as we may deem necessary from time to time or as may be required by law. Any changes will be immediately posted on the Website and you are deemed to have accepted the terms of the cookies policy on your first use of the Website following the alterations.
You may contact Amy Rowlinson by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
22 April 2020